Saturday, March 04, 2006

Trapper Creek Recreation Association

Trapper Creek Recreation Association
Just a quick post to let you all know what is scheduled for March. After 3 great months of Karate, this class has been canceled because of low attendance. So I am scheduling other classes for these times. Starting Monday, March 13, I am starting a later workout class, 7-9 pm, for those people that can't make the usual Wednesday workout 4:30-5:30. Anyone that is interested come and share your workout materials (tapes ect.) or let me know what you would like and I can get these tapes for us. Also Saturdays, starting after Cabin Fever, Open gym for adults 7-9, We will be alternating saturdays with Free-skate, both of these is considered a single activity so the $10 registration fee covers both. I will keep you posted. As always a $10 community enrichment fee applies to any class, but the one time payment goes thru the end of May. Burnu Watkins will be having a Gardening Class March 17 @ TC Elem also there is a $5 registration fee for this class. Call me for info or is you are interested in hosting an activity. 7332640