Absentee Ballot Directions - Elections Trapper Creek Community Council
Absentee Ballot Directions
1. You will need 3 envelopes of varying sizes (or use the same size and fold to fit).
2. Fill out ballot and put ballot in a small unmarked envelope and seal. Write “ballot” on outside of sealed envelope. To insure anonymity, please do not make any other marks on the ballot or envelope!
3. Put small “ballot” envelope in a larger “exterior” envelope and seal. Fill out name, physical address, mailing address & phone number on outside of the exterior envelope. Election officials will use this information to help verify eligibility to vote.
4. Complete “Certificate of Eligibility to Vote” and place in a mailing envelope along with the “exterior” envelope (which contains the ballot envelope). Mail to Trapper Creek Community Council, PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683.
5. To have a ballot forward to you, contact TCCC Chairperson, Virginia Dalton-Pollo at (907) 733-3325 or email@example.com. Or you may pick up a packet at the Trapper Creek Library.
6. All ballots must be received at the Trapper Creek Post Office box or the Trapper Creek Library by 2 pm April 28th, 2011 to be counted.
7. Be sure you have enough postage on the envelope before mailing.