FY2011 Community Revenue Sharing Program Project Propsals are being requested
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021
Trapper Creek, AK firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trapper Creek Community Council is now accepting written proposals for projects utilizing FY2011 Community Revenue Sharing Program funds consisting of $20,200. Proposals must be for purposes that benefit the community, and will be accepted between July 1 and October 5, 2012.
The past Borough approved projects are:
1) Upgrade the Park Gazebo
2) Sign - Welcome to Trapper Creek
3) Storage Shed at the Park
4) Gravel the road to and generally fixing up the cemetery area
5) Youth Conservation Corps Program
6) Trapper Creek Free Room
7) Additional Playground Equipment at TC Park
8) Upgrade Interior of Community Building
9) Community Garden Upgrade
10) TC Elementary School AED - Automated External Defibrillator
11) Administrative Costs for Council
Project proposals may be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to PO Box 13021, or given to any Board member, or brought to Council meeting.
Council meetings are held at 6:30 pm the third Thursday each month at the Trapper Creek Community Park building.